Take your hot roller out of closet because they are making a comeback in the beauty community
Throughout social media, famous runway models such as Karlie Kloss and Gisele Bündchen have been posting their beauty regimen. People were surprised to see the rollers since they are considered to be an outdated tool.
Famous Hairstylist Harry Josh states:
“We’ve shied away from the luxury of hair for a long time,”
We leaving the grungy waves in the past and we are returning to big, voluminous, and glamorous hair that was once the signature look for Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to Kate Upton.
When we’re trying this hairstyle at home there are a few tips Josh wants us to keep in mind:
- Use Velcro rollers to prep for volume. You must used them on wet hair and let them dry manually.
- Hot Rollers can provide the same effect as the velcro rollers but with half the effort.
- If you have long hair, you will need about 34 large rollers for your whole head.
- Apply some hair serum to ends of your hair to ensure the end result is smooth.
- Then you will apply hair spray to the stand of hair to ensure the curl will last.
- Then roll the hair under and secure it in place
- The amount of time you leave the roller in depends on your hair type. Approximately 30 minutes is ideal.
- Unravel them and there you have it, beautiful runway voluminous hair.
It is always nice to change up your look. I advise do this at home as an experiment to see if this style works for you.