Has Prince Harry found his princess? Can we expect another Royal Wedding?
Reports have speculated Prince Harry has been dating the American actress Meghan Markle.
A source told The Sunday Express:
“He’s happier than he’s been for many years. He’s in a very relaxed period of his life and Meghan has come along at the right time. They are taking each week as it comes and just enjoying each other’s company but it’s fair to say that they love seeing each other and there’s a definite chemistry between them.”
Meghan Markle was mostly known for her role as Rachel Zane on the USA’s Suits. Although, there’s much more to Meghan other than her acting career and relationship.
Here are five things you probably didn’t know about Meghan Markle:
1. Meghan has been running a lifestyle blog called The Tig since 2014. She shares beauty and fashion tips, recipes, reading lists, travel guides, and interviews. Meghan has interviewed few of the most influential people of our time including Serena Williams, Jessica Stam and Kayla Itsines. Meghan states:
“I wanted to create a space to share all of these loves, to invite friends to share theirs as well, and to be the breeding ground for ideas & excitement – – for an inspired lifestyle”
2. Meghan is a humanitarian. She has traveled around the world as a global ambassador for World Vision Canada, a charity which works to overcome poverty and injustice. Meghan is also a United Nations Women’s advocate. During one of her Speeches on International Women’s Day 2015, Meghan states:
“Women make up more than half of the world’s population and potential, so it is neither just nor practical for their voices, for our voices, to go unheard at the highest levels of decision-making”
3. Meghan has been married once before to film producer Trevor Engelson. They split two years after their 2011 wedding in Jamaica.
4. She is extremely talented at calligraphy. During an interview at Good Housekeeping, Meghan notes:
“I used to be a calligrapher for weddings and events — that was my side job while I was auditioning.”
5. Meghan is a foodie just like the rest of us. She does enforce a disciplined diet while she’s filming, but Meghan enjoys indulging in her favorite dishes when she’s off-duty.