Lena Dunham has never been afraid to share her belief and say what she feels, so the 73 Questions segment offered through Vogue allowed her to share herself with the world. The interview was conducted by Joe Sabia and he actually created the 73 Questions segment.
Dunham is most known for her role on the hit HBO series Girls, and that has given her a platform to act, write, and direct as well. She has had a strong voice when it comes to feminism and the “new woman” that will be heard and speak about rights she has, and rights tat she deserves.
Here are a few stand out questions from the segment:
- What”s the best book you pretended to read? Great Gatsby
- When do you feel most creative? 4 am
- What is on fashion trend you tried and regret the most? I never needed to wear formal shorts.
- When do you feel most beautiful? When I’m directing.
- What makes you the angriest? When jealousy turns into cruelty.
- Who would you like to have over in your guest house? I think Ariana Grande and Dolly Parker both at the same time.
- Who should I be following on Instagram right now? @lovebrownsugar
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I want to be the mother of babies and poodles and acts of societal resistance.
- What scares you the most? Being misunderstood
- What is tattoo number 10 going to be? Planning to tattoo “nasty” on my butt.
Check out the full video below: