Here are 10 interesting facts about Amber Heard: first movies, red carpet appearances, playing Mera & more.
1. Amber Heard was born in Austin, Texas.
2. She dropped out of school at 17.
3. Heard moved to NY to model but later on relocated to LA for acting.
4. Amber is best known for Zombieland, Danish Girl, Drive Angry and now playing Mera in Justice League.
5. Amber Heard first acting gig was in a TV show – “Hidden Palms”.
6. Heard’s first big screen role was in “Friday nights lights” in 2004.
7. She likes to read and says “knowledge is my religion” and can talk about literature for hours.
8. The actress came out as bisexual at the 25th Anniversary Celebration of GLAAD.
9. Heard is a certified lifeguard.
10. She speaks Spanish and hand sign language.