Yesterday, on Instagram, Kylie Jenner released photos of herself sporting several neon mesh bodysuits, a faux-pixie cut and chic sunglasses. These photos are the campaign for her newest collaboration with Australian sunglass brand, Quay eyewear. Here are five things you need to know about the collection.
1. It will feature 11 different styles. Jenner gave us a sneak peak of some edgy aviators, aqua wire-rimmed frames, and red cat-eyes in true Quay form.
2. The sunglasses will range from $75-$80, so they won’t put too much of a dent in your wallet.
3. They will be available for purchase on July 11 on Quay’s website.
4. Quay told People that Kylie is the perfect collaborator because of her social media influence and her edgy, experimental style. The brand has already dubbed it the “King of all collections.”
5. Jenner has been a fan of the brand for years. “I’ve been wearing Quay Australia sunglasses for a long time,” she said. “I’m so excited to create my very own collection and share my love for the brand with my fans.”