PEvery year, the upscale department store has two sales that go on for a limited time. Customers can find items marked down the second they hit shelves. Here are some things to know about the upcoming sale.
1. New items from designers like Rag & Bone, Tibi and Marc Jacobs will be on sale. Misses brands like Halogen, Steve Madden and Trouve will also be marked down.
2. Expect to see silk dresses, suede ankle booties, lightweight knits and motorcycle jackets.
3. Most items are at least 30 percent off. This means $150 items will be $100, $90 items will be $60, and $30 items will be $20.
4. Nordstrom has partnered with Ashley Graham, Hana Mae Lee, Russell Wilson and other celebrities to choose their favorite items from the sale. View them here.
5. The sale starts July 21 and ends August 6.
6. Don’t live near a Nordstrom? Don’t fret because the sale will also occur online.
7. The sale is not just for women; men’s and kids sections will also be marked down.
8. For Nordstrom cardholders, the sale starts July 13. Open a Nordstrom credit card now to receive early access to these exclusive deals.