Being productive doesn’t mean constantly working on something. Being productive means producing result!
Here are Top 10 Tips on How to be Productive:
- Time is money! Stop procrastinating and start doing. Spend less time planning and JUST DO IT!
- Learn to prioritize. Do the easier things first and decide the outcome before even starting.
- Spend less time checking social media and watching news. How often do you catch yourself clicking on that Facebook app and scrolling through the feed without getting valuable information?
- Set a “2-minute rule”. If you can do something in two minutes or less – do it right there and then. Don’t postpone.
- Be decisive! Make a decision and stick to it. You’ve probably spent a lot of time on research and contemplation already.
- Don’t marry your ideas and plans. Better done than perfect – you can always adjust.
- Do a bad first draft. You can’t edit the blank page.
- “It’s a sprint, not a marathon”. Step-by-step. Don’t get ahead of yourself.
- Set a daily routine.
- Start an “idea book”. Write down things you can’t do now but will concentrate on in the future. Let it not linger in your subconscious and clutter your brain.