Here are some cool facts about Nicole Day, a music lover, foodie, journalist and the fan of travel!
1. I started my music blog a little over two years ago. Since I was a kid, I loved music but didn’t know what I wanted to do with my love for music. After many jobs and situations, I finally quit the office life to emerge myself in what I love the most; music!
2. I’m a huge shoe lover and also love accessories (bags, glasses, hats etc). My black patent Doc Martens always do the trick! Plus a good pair of fitted, skinny jeans are a must in my wardrobe!
3. Even though I wear a lot of black clothes, my favourite colour is green!
4. My favourite song in the world is Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve. It’s a song I respect so much, it changed my life and keeps on changing it!
5. I’m a night owl and not really a morning person.
6. I was born and raised in Manchester, England and moved to Mexico City when I was 14. Both countries resonate with me and I love both their cultures, passion, love, colours, food and people!
Hace algunas semanas entrevisté a @alex_bruckner y @jersonsoy con su nuevo proyecto llamado Alex Bruckner & Eclectic Brass: Gershwin En La Ciudad. Me la pase increíble y estuvo padrísimo convivir con los chavos después de tanto tiempo y el grupo. Ya pueden ver el video completo (parte 1) en mi canal de YouTube! (Link en bio). 🎼🎷🎙 #Gershwin #GershwinEnLaCiudad #NicTheBrit
7. My Dad is the most important person in my life. The person I most admire and love. I respect him big time, not just because he’s my dad, but because he’s the most beautiful human being I’ve ever come across in this lifetime and his love and respect for me and the world is outstanding!
This is us. I took this photo of us on Saturday. My dad. So free. Singing. Being himself, just the way he showed me and encouraged me to be me. My favourite soul in the world. The most beautiful person I’ve met in my life. (And not just because we look alike)! 😉 My dad, when I was growing up, was strict in a way, and still is till this day. But one of the things I most admire about him, is his respect. His respect for understanding (to a certain point) each one of my sisters and myself and our differences. For pushing and believing in each one of us differently, separately and most of all, individually. Thanks to him, I am where I am today. I followed my dreams and keep following them. This guy, is one of the few that make and made me believe that whatever you put your mind to, you can do. I love, thank and am extremely blessed and grateful for bumping into you in this lifetime, but mostly, for you being my dad, my teacher, my inspiration and the person I most admire on this planet. Today is his birthday and I wish and send him all the love, health, happiness, peace and success in the world all the way to England, because that is what he deserves. 🧡🙌🏼⚡️✌🏼🎉🙏🏼✨ #myfavourite #dad #together #togetherforever #blessed
8. My favourite places to travel to are places in and around Mexico and England and Europe. “Go big or go home”!
9. The quote I stick by is “We accept the love we think we deserve.” – once you accept and respect yourself, the only situations you’ll allow yourself in are those of love and light! You deserve the best in the world!!!
10. I fell in love for my first time at the age of 23. We are no longer together, but thanks to that relationship, I will never settle for anything less than sparks, passion, love, fun, explosions and respect!