Mary Katrantzou is a fashion designer who’s collaborated this year with Victoria’s Secret to present during Victoria’s Secret fashion show. This is what we know about the designer.
1. Mary was born in Athens, Greece and moved to the US in 2003.
2. She studied architecture at the Rhode Island School of Design but then transferred to Central Saint Martins College of Art and Designs.
3. She showed her first collection in February 2009 during the London Fashion Week.
4. In 2012, she released her collection collaborating with Longchamp.
5. In 2014, she announced that she’s been working with Adidas on both clothes and footwear line.
6. She’s also collaborated with Disney.
View this post on Instagram
💙Mary Katrantzou X Disney X Colette 💙 Drops at @colette and www.colette.fr today!! Which dwarf are You? ⠀ Film and stills by @pierredixsaut @louisefollain⠀ Music @edbanger @vladimircauchemar⠀ #happy #bashful #sleepy #sneezy #dopey #doc #grumpy #marykatrantzou #colette @disneylifestyle @disney @disneystyle Available to shop now – link in bio.
7. also very popular in China. Wendy You invested $20M in the brand.
8. In 2015 she won the British Fashion Awards – New Establishment.