They say history always repeats itself, so does fashion.
Fishnet tights have been around for decades and have been worn in many different ways. Some might wear them under their dresses, while others wear them under their unbuttoned jeans. If you’re an innovator, you might probably wear them in all ways imaginable.
1. Julia Isabella Kuhne (@sophisticatedisabella) wears a black pants with ruffles from Zara, yellow pumps from Jimmy Choo with fishnet tights.
2. Sofya Benzakour (fashion and life style blogger – La Couleur du Moment), is wearing a Tobi dress, an H&M black and white coat, fishnet tights, and Adidas sneakers.
3. German fashion blogger Lisa Hahnbueck (@lisarvd) wearing dark black Storets Cropped Flare Jeans with Pearl & Tassel Details, Jimmy Choo Lockett Petite Bag in Blue with Gold Chain Hardware, Shoes: Ueterque, Asos Fishnet Ankle Socks
4. Nadja Ali wearing fishnet pantihose tights from Falke, and grey Yeezy sneakers.
5. Fashion Consultant Christina Pitanguy wears Dior boots along with fishnet tights on day 8 of Paris Fashion Week.
6. Chrissy Teigen goes for a more sultry look with fishnet tights as she poses for Modern Luxury.
7. The trendsetter herself, Kim Kardashian wears fishnet tights with unbuttoned jeans.